Vinyl tubing is made of a high quality "vinyl" material, it is UV-resistant and can be used in a variety of applications.
.220 tubing is of course slightly smaller on the OD, than .250 (1/4") Tubing, but still use 1/4" barb fittings.
- Used with drip emitters, micro-spray or micro-sprinklers in above or below grade installation
- Extruded from the finest quality low density polyethylene resins
- UV resistant, contains a minimum of 2% concentrated carbon black, an antioxidant that protect the tubing from thermal degradation
- Supported by quality control standard and processes to ensure consistent coils productions
- Exhibits outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance and burst strength
- Operating pressure: up to 60 PSI (4.2 BAR)