B09D Digital Hose End Timer
DIG’s B09DB ¾” Digital Hose End Timer, one in our newest range of hose end timers, offers simplified programming and improved monitoring of battery power with less current, resulting in longer battery life and more reliable operation. With higher flow rates at lower inlet pressures and a range of programming features, the B09B delivers a reliable and cost effective solution for residential use. The B09D Digital Hose End Timer has four start times per day with durations from 1 minute to 12 hours 59 minutes in an operating flow range of .5 to 6.3 gallons per minute, allowing use in a wide range of applications including drip irrigation or micro sprinkler systems connected to a garden hose or faucet/spigot. This new hose end timer use one 9-volt alkaline battery that can last for over a year.
- ¾” FHT inlet and MHT outlet
- Easy programming using six buttons and large LCD display
- AM / PM clock
- Watering duration from 1 minute to 12 hours 59 minutes in 1 minute intervals
- 7 day watering calendar
- Four start times per day
- Preset program of 5 minutes watering every day
- Electronic battery monitoring that provides constant reading of battery strength
- Five part battery strength indication: 4, 3, 2, 1 bar and then flashing one bar on close down Low battery auto lock out to ensure that the timer valve will not open unless it can close
- Low energy use (less than 20 micro amps in standby mode) ensures long battery life
- Easy manual operations using Start and Stop buttons.
- Rain mode easily accessed by holding the OFF key for 3 seconds.High water flow at normal water pressures.
- Operates on low water flow of less than 0.5gpm
- High strength female hose thread connection with easy removal via spring clip
- 3/4" FHT inlet with screen and MHT outlet
- Powered by one 9-volt alkaline battery with battery life up to one year
- Weather resistant
- 3 year limited manufactures warranty
- Operating pressure 10 PSI to 140 PSI (0.6 – 9.8 Bar)
- Flow rate up to 6.3 gpm at 30 PSI (24 L/PM at 2 Bar)
- Temperature range: 40°F to 125° F (3° C to 50° C)
- Power source: 9-volt alkaline battery (not included)
- Solenoid: durable electric motor
- Power consumption: 20 micro amps in standby mode
- Materials: body ABS, and inner parts of high impact plastic
- Dimensions: 6” D X 4” W x 6.5” H ( 15.2 cm X 10.0 cm X 16.2 cm)
- Watering duration from 1 minute up to 12 hours and 59 minutes
- Duration can be set in one minute increments
- Watering frequency: can be programmed in a 7 day watering calendar
- In weekly schedule the controller can be programmed to operate on any days of the week such as Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- In weekly schedule the controller can be programmed with up to four start times per day.
100 Pcs. Ship Free in the Continental US.